Your privacy is of utmost importance to Asiaeuro Wines & Spirits Singapore Pte Ltd. (“AESG”).
For purposes of this policy statement:
“Customer Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, where an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; and
“process”, “processed” and “processing” means any operation, or set of operations, which is performed on Customer Data or on sets of Customer Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Scope of this Policy
AESG will only collect Personal Data about an individual which it reasonably considers necessary for the relevant purposes underlying such processing.
- Generally, AESG collects Customer Data, either directly from you or from publicly available sources, through our website, mobile services, and other channels, in order to fulfil the following purposes, which include but are not limited to:
- Providing services to you such as processing a transaction (e.g., making an order online), providing technical or customer service assistance, assisting you in the transaction through AESG’s website;
- Marketing and communicating with you in relation to products and services offered by AESG, AESG’s service partners, as well as AESG’s appointed agents;
- Contacting you for product or customer satisfaction surveys and market research;
- Safety, security and legal compliance.
- It is necessary for the performance of AESG’s contractual relationship with you, which may be regulated by the applicable terms and conditions:
- Governing the use of the Platforms;
- Set out in the contract which you have entered into with use;
- Set out in the specific forms collecting your data.
- The legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data will generally fall under one or more of the following:
- For our legitimate interests;
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- Authorised under any applicable law or regulations;
- Consented to such processing under any applicable law or regulations.
Please note that we may process your Personal Data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose(s) for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground(s) we are relying on to process your Personal Data.
While performing transactional functions such as making an order or booking online, signing up for our offers, Customer Data will, by nature of the task or transaction, be provided by our customers. In such instances, consent will necessarily be implied from the Customer that they are agreeable to providing Customer Data in order for AESG to provide the requested or necessary service and/or product to them.
AESG regard the customer’s personal information as confidential. We will not sell, disclose, or make available your personal details including your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal information to any third party other than where necessary to perform a service, including but not limited to such third parties as courier companies carrying out deliveries.
- Third-Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, AESG may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. AESG is not responsible for privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our customers to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
AESG offer the use of a secure server, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). But please note that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.